Our mantra is "Daring to Embody the Gospel". That said, if you are Asian, Black, Latino, Native American or White. If you are female, male, or transgender. If you are 3 days old or 103 years old–All Are Welcome
Summer Book Study
America’s Original Sin:
Racism, White Privilege, and the
Bridge to a New America
by Jim Wallis
Founder & Editor of
Sundays, June 5-July 17
1. We believe that God is God and we are not (Thank God!).
2. We believe that God accepts us as we are, but God never leaves us where we are.
3. Although we as humans often choose isolation (which leads to ignorance, indifference, injustice, and inequality), we believe that God created us to be connected as companions in community.
4. We believe that God comforts the afflicted and afflicts the comfortable.
5. We believe that God rejects uniformity and embraces unity in diversity.
6. In reaction to God’s ongoing reconciling action in Jesus, we risk being a Church by daring to embody the Gospel.
We are a faith community worshiping God through Word and Sacrament. Trusting in God, we embrace the challenge to move from fear to faith to action. United in Jesus Christ, we value, affirm, and invite diversity in our midst. We sow the seeds of God's mercy and love in our ever-widening community.